Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:03:28 -0000
From:      Daniel Brady <daniel.brady@trintech.com>
To:        "'past@netmode.ntua.gr'" <past@netmode.ntua.gr>, Daniel Brady <daniel.brady@trintech.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Problem with Null Modem connection

Hi again
Got it fixed, I had an /usr/local/etc/rc.d/xdm.sh script starting, this
seemed to stop the getty processes.  I activated the xdm tty:
ttyv8   "/usr/X11R6/bin/xdm -nodaemon"  xterm   on  secure

This fixed the getty problem so now they all apear in the ps list, including
the ttys

Thanks for the help
Daniel