Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 22:07:18 -0600
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Advocacy Web CGI: a community project

I've made more changes to my
http://www.thuntek.net/~dwilde1/advotasks.html page tree, adding a new
section under CGI. All of you who know Perl and/or PostgreSQL or would
like to, please take a look.

There is a new project listed: the Web Entry system

This is the beginnings of the web signup system for Advocacy. I'm
posting it all in the hopes that I can get more people to join  in and
contribute. As more code gets written, it will be posted. It's not a
major project, but it is non-trivial, so I hope it will be both
interesting and fun, as well as having a low entry threshold. Since the
comments will go to me and not be posted, newbies can contribute and ask
questions without fear of embarrassment!

Please spread the word around, the idea is to showcase open source
development by getting it done as quickly and as completely as possible.
Having said that, I'm headed to Concord in the early AM tomorrow to chat
with Jordan and Bob Bruce and all the rest of the Bay Area crew. I've
arranged for an e-mail bounce to don@freebsd.org, but, well, you know...
;-D

--
Don Wilde                 "Bringing the Internet to everyone!"
Wilde Media