Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 99 01:49:59 EST
From:      fallit@bigship.or.jp
To:        sammy6128@msn.com
Subject:   SNN News Release

March 30, 1999

StockNetworking News

SNN

IF YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBER AND RECEIVED THIS ISSUE OF
SNN IN ERROR PLEASE SEE HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE BELOW.

This is not a regular issue of SNN. We are enclosing a news
release issued today by Wcollect.com . The next regular issue
of SNN will be sent out in about two weeks.

Remember to get ANY stock quote just go to:

http://quote.yahoo.com

and type in the stock symbol.

WCOLLECT.COM CORP. NEWS RELEASE:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SYMBOL: WCLT

AUTHENTIC ENTERTAINMENT COLLECTIBLES AT AUCTION
ONLINE! WCOLLECT.COM ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP DEAL
TO PROVIDE CONSUMER SECURITY

BEVERLY HILLS, CA, (March 30, 1999) - WCollect.com Stock
Symbol: WCLT, the first, large scale, e-commerce site specializing
exclusively in offering entertainment memorabilia and collectible
art online, has recently begun shaking up the internet auction
marketplace by joining forces with a wide range of highly regarded
store owners, dealers and private collectors.

Baby Jane of Hollywood was one of the first, among a number of
highly reputable dealers, that recently signed on with WCollect.
com. By joining forces with collectible dealers like Baby Jane of
Hollywood, WCollect.com is creating strategic partnerships within
their website, offering collectors the opportunity to find unique
and often sought after items with the added assurance that their
purchases are authentic.

According to Roy Windham, co-owner of Baby Jane of Hollywood,
"the Internet is an arena that is overloaded with online auction
sites, offering nothing more than giant flea markets with spaces
for thousands of listings for everything from old comics to used
watches!! You are never quite sure what you are actually buying!
We provide a letter of authenticity as well as a 100% lifetime
guarantee on each item that we sell. We saw the quality items
that WCollect.com was providing at auction and were extremely
impressed." It seemed a great match for us to be able to offer
our authentic memorabilia through the online auction venue."

Like other quality vendors and dealers, Baby Jane feels that
WCollect.com's online auction site truly stands out from the
other auction websites. This partnership with WCollect.com was
recently cited in the April 2, 1999 issue of Entertainment Weekly,
now on the newsstands, as an ultimate source for collectors.

Companies such as Baby Jane of Hollywood have joined with WCollect.
com so they can take advantage of the highly successful online market-
place without having to create their own website, which are often
highly expensive and require significant collateral marketing and
advertising efforts. Partnering with WCollect.com also allows dealers
to immediately and significantly increases their potential collector
customer base.

Stewart Irvine, CEO of WCollect.com states:
"There are dozens of auction sites that have recently embarked into
the Internet arena. Companies such as EBAY, Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY),
UBID, Inc. (NASDAQ:UBID), Onsale, Inc. (NASDAQ:ONSL) and Yahoo!,
Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO) are attracting interest from consumers and
investors alike and have seen significant increases in revenues and
profits from this type of consumer medium. We at WCollect.com have
taken this successful auction model to the next level. We are building
high e-commerce value by offering a unique solution to consumers
who are searching for authenticated art and memorabilia derived
from the arenas of Entertainment, Music, and Sports.

Wcollect.com

For further information please contact Arne Carlson from the Investor
Relations Department at:

Toll Free Phone: 1.877.608.1611

Toll Free Fax: 1.800.331.4577

To call from Europe toll free: 00.800.7895.7895

E-Mail: investors@wcollect.com

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM SNN

If you wish to unsubscribe from SNN, please send an empty e-mail with
the word 'delete' in the subject line and send to:

delete@netcom.ca

If you have any problem unsubscribing please call us on our toll free
line: 1.800.366.1933

Disclaimer - SNN or its owners may have a position in and/or be paid
a fee by any of the companies it mentions. SNN is NOT a registered
investment advisor. SNN advises its readers to always check companies
themselves or with a registered advisor or stock broker before buying
ANY stock. Most if not all of the companies SNN writes about are
companies at the start-up stage and have little no operating history.
This makes them a very high risk investment. Anyone who buys any of
the stocks mentioned in the SNN letter could lose some or possibly
all of their investment.

Past performance of the stocks we have profiled does not reflect on
future performance of featured stocks in SNN.

SNN copyright SNN 1999