Date:      Wed, 1 May 1996 16:25:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ed tootill <tootill@telebase.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Driver for Intel Pro/100B

I have two Pentiums running FreeBsd 2.0.5.  I need to add an Intel
EtherExpress Pro/100B network card.  The card has been added and
is hardware accessable.   There are no irq conflicts.

I configured the kernel for this device.

Now I need a driver for this card.  I found an answer to a question
that states the Snap release supports this card.

Is there a way to load the driver on the 2.0.5 version of FreeBsd?

Ed Tootill
N2K, Inc