Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 1999 09:58:30 -0700
From:      "Robert A. Bruce" <rab@pike.cdrom.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Cc:        rab@pike.cdrom.com
Subject:   interviews

I talked to two reporters yesterday that are doing articles
on FreeBSD.  Both of them are interested in talking to people
that are using FreeBSD in their organizations.  If you would
like to be interviewed by one (or both) of these reporters,
please let me know, and I will put you in touch.

One reporter writes for PC-Week.  She is writing a story about
big companies that are using FreeBSD, and what they are using
it for, and why a company would decide to use FreeBSD instead
of Linux or Solaris.  She asked me a lot of questions about
reliability and "support".

The other reporter writes for Upside.com and the South China
Morning Post (an English language newspaper in Hong Kong).
He is writing about why Linux is getting so much more
attention than FreeBSD.

Both of these reporters are writing for a relatively non-
technical audience, so they need quotes and analogies more
than technical details.

	-bob