Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:02:21 +0200
From:      Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "'junkmale@xtra.co.nz'" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SV: I need documentations

Hello Dan,

Do you think its possible for you to merge some of your documents together
and updating them a bit, what I am looking for is sort of a documnent that
starts when FreeBSD is installed and one is about to..

a) get the network/routing to work ( not the actual kernelfiddling )
b) get a computer to route between networks ( using IPNAT ).

What I really would like is an updated handbook, but since that might be
quite far away, I am putting my gold in your basket.

Regards,

Thomas

Try http://www.freebsddiary.com/freebsd/topics.htm

--