Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:26:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Anderson <paul@geeky1.ebtech.net>
To:        Rainer M Duffner <Rainer.Duffner@surf24.de>
Cc:        David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: First time for my own PC hardware

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Rainer M Duffner wrote:

> I don't visit http://www.tomshardware.com very often, but I'd expect to
> find some answers on it.

Well, I wouldn't pay too much attention to Tom's Hardware.  My associate
and I have pretty much come to the conclusion that Tom is an idiot.  He
heavily advocates overclocking, has a remarkable skill for panning good
hardware and recommending pieces of junk.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
paul@geeky1.ebtech.net
Member of the Sarnia Linux User's Group
http://www.sar-net.com/slug
http://zephyr.sellad.on.ca/~paul
"We will leave no tern unstoned in our investigation!"