Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:19:12 +1000
From:      Stewart Heckenberg <stewart.heckenberg@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Link error

Hi,

On the main page, the link "Software/Getting FreeBSD" points to the
installation page of the handbook instead of to the page list where you can
get FreeBSD :)

I also noticed that an article you have regarding Linux compatability ask
the reader to refer to a section that is no longer about that topic,
instead Linux compatibility was a couple of sections down the handbook
list. I know you can't keep all the documentation up to date, but perhaps
changing the layout of the handbook might have made things worse if
sections were added/removed/relocated.

Also, I thought the prevous version of the Handbook had a nicer layout -
why the change?

Cheers,
Stewart