Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:45:27 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slashdot

Hi,

> Here's the interesting part:
>
>     "I wish more BSD stuff came down the pipe here, but Linux just
>     has the vast majority of the submissions here too."

I've sent in requests just to note various releases of Daemon News.  Out
of the, um 8 (this is embarrassing - I'm the editor and I don't know how
many issues we've had) only 3 or 4 of those have been posted.  I also
pointed to Chris' editorial from the April issue in particular:

	http://www.daemonnews.org/199904/editorial.html

Still nothing and it's all about what every Linux user should know about
BSD.

> Hopefully this is really how he feels.

Hopefully - but I'm not holding my breath with the sort of percentages
I've been seeing.  Maybe Rob wants more BSD stuff but the other people who
control what shows up on Slashdot don't... beats me.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
                        brett@daemonnews.org              *
							  *