Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:16:07 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Move to FAQ 3.x

On Tue, Apr 20, 1999 at 10:29:14AM -0400, Crist J. Clark wrote:
> I was wondering about the status of a move from the current 2.x FAQ to
> an updated 3.x FAQ. It seems a little odd to me that the 3.x releases
> ship with the 2.x FAQ. ;)

It's a question of time more than anything else.  If you know that
spceific questions only apply to 2.2.x, or have different answers in
3.x or whatever, please use send-pr(1) to point them out.

> BTW, the new handbook is looking good. Is the FAQ next in line now
> that that seems to be well under control?

It's next in line (although I might get to one or two of the tutorials
first).  I'm just cleaning up the build system -- it was written to get
the Handbook built, and now I'm ripping out all the Handbook dependent
stuff and modularising it properly.

Plus I'm out of action for the rest of this week (<plug>anyone in the UK
that wants to see a production of Terry Pratchett's Maskerade taking
place in West London (Ickenham/Uxbrige) on W, T, F, and S this week,
please get in touch</plug>) which means I'm trying to get as much done
this evening as possible.

                    Bagel: The carbohydrate with the hole