Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:59:20 +0100
From:      "Jay Azimi" <jaziminia@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DNS is not reachable

Hi,

I have a network run under Windows 2003 server with

About 13 stations.

At least 5 times a day I cannot open a page with Internet

Explorer or Firefox or any other browser. The error message

In all these cases is ; DNS in not reachable.

Even if during this time window of about 2 minute I jump on

The server the problem is the same.

More interestingly, during this time modem shows that the

Internet connection is on and the radio I listen to from the

internet  does not get disrupted. After about 2 minutes its is

all back but it is very frustrating.

Help.

Jay

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC4AAAAAAAAA5yxVC8TRGkiqeDp%2BQbzSrAEAeOAe5OU1hEaqEg79a38ELwAAAB/O3wAAEAAAADQj8VZOT7dKmKNIuSqBQekBAAAAAA==>