Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:38:55 -0700
From:      "J Shoemaker" <shoemaker@softhome.net>
To:        "'Andreas Pauley'" <andreasp@qbcon.com>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Error in gnomesword port on FreeBSD-4.7

Actually, I'm not using FreeBSD anymore; I've since migrated back to
OpenBSD.  This port has worked fine for quite some time now though,
so
I'd guess the problem lies in a port infrastructure change...

CC'd to ports@freebsd.org on the offhand chance that someone may
wish to
help you out there since I can no longer maintain this port, having
no
spare machines to run fbsd on...