Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:38:23 -0330
From:      "Robert Anthony" <robtorbay@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Hello just looking for info

Hello dear Sir/ Madam;

I have recently started work on a business plan for a small computer
manufacturing plant. I have decided that I want to distribute my computers
with a non windows OS such as Linux or free BSD or something of this nature.
I am contacting you because I am looking for some information on what you
offer system builders in the way of distributing your software. I am
interested in what ever information you can offer me so please send me
anything that may help.

Thanks for your time.