Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:08:17 +0100
From:      "Colin J. Raven" <duiker@haggis.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Duplicate Posts [Was RE: IP-change]

Uhhhh, sorry to intrude on the thread Mark and Giorgos, but does anyone
know why each email to this list arrives in duplicate?? Not that I mind
<grin> 'cos it's double the BSD goodness...but merely curious is all.
Regards to all,
-Colin

+> > On 2003-02-20 04:30, Mark <admin@asarian-host.net> wrote:
+> > > Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:
+>
+> > > > This is more likely to be a setup problem on your end,
+> > >
+> > > Well, the rest of the world has no problem with it. :) All mail
+> > > servers around the globe I receive mail from, picked up on the
+> > > DNS change within several days; '/var/log/maillog' on the old
+> > > server is now only filled with mail from the FreeBSD list.
+> >
+> > The new name seems to work fine, as far as DNS is concerned. The
+> > following output is from hub.freebsd.org, the mail server of the
+> > FreeBSD.org domain.
+> >
+> > : hub> host asarian-host.net.
+> > : asarian-host.net has address 194.109.160.70
+>
+>
+> Well, go figure. :) Just when I'm asking, the mail servers
+> of FreeBSD seem,
+> indeed, to have picked up on the change. Gee, I wish
+> everything would get
+> resolved so easily. :)