Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:06:51 -0400
From:      "Tom Gottheil" <tom@gottheil.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Cannot Allocate IRQ?

I have a laptop with a Linksys Combo PCMCIA Ethernet card.  I installed
once, and it worked fine.  However, I decided to reinstall later, and when I
did, it gave me the error, "cannot allocate IRQ for Linksys".  I have the
device enabled in kernel config also.  Does anyone know how I could fix
this?  (Please cc me with any answers, I am not subscribed to this list)