Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:31:30 +0200
From:      "cell" <bettan@nerim.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems with samba over VPN

Hello , i have created a VPN  ( with openvpn-2.0_3  on freebsd 5.4 ) =
between my network who has a gateway on freebsd 5.4 and others computer =
on win xp,=20
and a network who has windows xp home as gateway.Windows xp home used =
openvpn 2 too and i have created a bridge in my freebsd gateway and the =
windows xp gateway have created a bridge too.Now , i have configured =
samba on my freebsd gateway and i must see normally  (in my computers on =
windows xp ) the windows xp gateway of the other network in my workgroup =
but i just see this computer for ten minutes !!! After that , i don't =
see it any more and i don't understand why !!! Anyone have an idea for =
this problem ?