Date:      Sat, 31 May 2008 21:09:34 +0200
From:      "Petr Holub" <hopet@ics.muni.cz>
To:        <kosio.dimitrov@gmail.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: snd_envy24ht and ESI Juli@

Dear Konstantin,

> As of now the driver doesn't support recording. Last time I asked
> Konstantin about this issue, he didn't know when he will have the time
> to fix it.

is there any chance you will have time to finish also the recording
part of snd_envy24ht? We're hitting this probem more and more urgently
as we need some higher-grade card for both playback and recording
(e.g., full-duplex operation for videoconferencing) and both ESI Juli@
and Audiophile 192 are very affordable alternatives.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Petr