Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:42:33 +0100
From:      "Dariusz Stojek" <dastjeja@tiscalinet.it>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Samba and & trasfering problems...

Anybody know something about trasnsfer problems from  samba to win2000?
what's happened?
I was so slow from win2000 to samba & now I have a good transfer... from
win2000 to samba?
what was changed? something in TCP/IP or something else?
I'm not so close to this world but I'm glad because I can use my system very
well,
best regards,
darek

--
Dariusz Stojek

There is no need like the lack of friends
...mo chroi jeja an-deas