Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:58:21 -0600
From:      "Rene S. Hollan" <rhollan@chiaro.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD-SA-01:39

----ISVW_ISUX_boundary

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C191EA.0FADFCC0

I have been unable to find this patch anywhere. It does not appear to be =
on the FreeBSD CERT/patches directory (though the advisory can be =
found). I need to apply it to an older 4.0 release. Any help would be =
appreciated.

Rene S. Hollan

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C191EA.0FADFCC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have been unable to find this patch =
anywhere. It=20
does not appear to be on the FreeBSD CERT/patches directory (though the =
advisory=20
can be found). I need to apply it to an older 4.0 release. Any help =
would be=20
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rene S. Hollan</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C191EA.0FADFCC0--

----ISVW_ISUX_boundary

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property
of Chiaro Networks, Ltd., and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named
recipient(s), or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and
delete all copies from your system.  Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.