Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:58:55 -0700
From:      "Jeremy Claeson" <myfreebsd@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Petiton against war.

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C143B1.C6671000

Thank you Andre! While this is certainly the wrong forum for this
discussion, it needs to be stated that the we as a country have a right
to defend ourselves. Should we lie down and let these vile acts
continue? What sense does that make? NONE! The time has come to put an
end to the devil inspired fanatics that commit these atrocities. These
calls for peace and "oh, please do not harm the murdering scum
terrorists" truly make me sickened. It is especially demeaning to the
thousands of people who are still reeling from the loss of loved ones
here in the US and from terrorist acts around the world.