Date:      Wed, 26 May 2004 00:57:58 +0800
From:      "Morton Lin" <mtlin1@ms36.hinet.net>
To:        "Olivier Houchard" <cognet@ci0.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I want to buy an ARM dev. board

> Hi,
>
> I'm afraid I have no idea on how to get such a board.
> I just wanted to clarify one point : I have nothing against !strongarm
!xscale
> ARM cpu support. I myself have a skeleton s3c2410 (arm920T) support in my
> sourcetree, though I'm not sure I'll ever finish it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Olivier

Humm, you did a great job for FreeBSD community ! BTW, ARM920T did have MMU.
At least, we know the main target for FreeBSD/ARM development.  :-)

Oh, I forgot to mention it in last mail. There was another good choice for
Intel XScale
development platform, the Coyote Gateway Reference Design :
http://www.adiengineering.com/productsCoyote.html
It had lovely, richly features for FreeBSD/ARM development.

Best regards,
Morton Lin.