Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:37:17 +0200
From:      "Marcel Grandemange" <thavinci@thavinci.za.net>
To:        <tundra@tundraware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Unstable File Server

If you see in forum I had replaced all cables with brand new ones, upgraded
the PSU three times, and even tried multiple PCI controllers. The only place
I have not picked up issues yet is with the aacd array, almost everything
else has been giving issues on and off, however only under heavy data
transfer.

The drive im receiving the most issues from is also brand new and worked
perfectly under windows.
The 250gb Maxtor drive also works without hassels under windows.

I have also recently replaced the DVD rom because for no apparent reason it
started giving issues aswell.
(Even though it wasn't in use or even mounted)

I havant had issues with small drives, the boot drive has never reported any
form of errors and I replaced the Maxtor 250 with an old 20gb Seagate to
test and that worked flawlessly aswell.

I have no idea anymore of what to do.