Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:04:21 -0500
From:      "Derik Wilson" <dwilson32@kc.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The Old Way Was Better

Like a sid a long time ago.  I am a freeBSD newb so as you can guess I like
to learn all I can about freeBSD and anything else for that matter, however,
at the moment, all I see are people bickering about something that they can
no longer control.  The release of freeBSD 5.x.  This doesn't help.  Let's
find a way to learn from this instead of firing opinions at each other about
how we think one release is better than the other.

Sorry if I am stepping over my boundries but can we talk about the good
things that cam from the new release and maybe some problems that can be
addressed (but not in an offensive manner.)  Debates are good when
controlled and guided.

Thanks all!  Keep us newbies alive!