Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:03:07 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Re[2]: Tiny starter configuration for FreeBSD

What I was indicating is that the statement that the Windows UI is superior
than
the UNIX UI has no meaning because you can put the Windows UI on UNIX if you
want.  In short, there's no "right" UNIX UI.  (although the CDE and KDE people
would probably argue that one)

>Why must people become so emotionally attached to an operating system?

People become emotionally attached to their cars, and you ask this?!? :-)