Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 15:13:58 +0200
From:      "Alfatrion" <alfatrion@cybertron.tmfweb.nl>
To:        "vass D" <vassd2000@yahoo.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: upgrade  -  newbie

I also burned with the iso image as source, but i see more than one file. So
i think that you didn't burn the cd in the right way. Mamy you can mount the
file as a source, but i have no experance at all with this, so i can't help
you with that. Let me know when you have a solution to this subproblem. (I
do have on, burn another cd, not as data)

Alex