Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:57:07 -0500
From:      "Martin MacT" <martinm@visualedge.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "David Daugherty" <doc@wcug.wwu.edu>
Subject:   [THANKS!!] Re: Setting up a box to use remotely by way of an X-server

    OK, so I bought a d-Link ECT528 (or something), slapped it in,
recompiled and *poof* everything works.  I have now developed a hatred for
Linksys...

    Thanks a lot for the help!  Knock on wood but everything seems to be
working now... All I need to do is track down a good X-server (x-win pro
crashes when making GIMP logos and won't display windows on my second
monitor...) and then figure out how to access the FreeBSD computer's drive
from Win2k.  Easy 'nuf.

    Gee, this networking stuff is easy :P  (joke).

    Thanks again!