Date:      Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:24:27 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        "Francisco Mena" <fjm@mindspring.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: new tofreebsd

Setting up the firewall is all in the Handbook.  Look at
http://www.freebsd.org.

In particular, all the information for setting up a firewall (packet
forwarding) is the manual page (also on the web)  for natd (which will
handle the packet diversions for you).

man natd

It is really pretty simple.  Make sure you kernel supports your networking
interfaces and then edit rc.conf to handle the rest.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com