Date:      Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:56:17 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Vampire D" <vampired@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Contact Management Software

Is your ports tree up to date ??? From a 5.4 install disk it may be a
snapshot of things at the time the=20
5.4 iso images were made...
=20
Ports are not dependant on the os rev level -- I'm running 4.11 and it
is in my ports tree
which I update about once a week
=20
cd /usr/ports
make search key=3Dsugar | grep Port
=20
If it doesnt return=20
Port:    sugarcrm-2.5.1b_1
=20
or so then your ports tree needs updating.
=20
mjt