Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:29:40 +1100
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Don Munyak" <don.munyak@gmail.com>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <freebsd@voidmain.net>
Subject:   RE: WWW Proxy/Traffic Analyzer

=20

Add calamaris from the ports and you have a good squid log=20
analyser in the bundle.

mjt
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

### This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses by Bytecraft ###