Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 2009 07:56:06 -0800
From:      Scott Schappell <archon@silvertree.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   idled not disconnecting idle users on 7.2

I liked using idled on 4.11 to kick off idle users as it allowed me to =
specify which users can stay connected indefinitely, whereas sshd_config =
options ClientAliveCountMax 0 and ClientAliveInterval 60 would kick =
everyone off after an hour. I do have a couple of users that have a =
legitimate need to keep their SSH tunnel open as long as they need it.

However, on 7.2 idled logs that it's disconnecting a user for idle, but =
it doesn't actually  happen. Is there a kernel parameter or something =
other than idled that does the same thing (namely excluding users or =
groups from being idled disconnected)?

Thanks!

Scott=