Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:05:37 +0200
From:      Didier Wiroth <didier.wiroth@mcesr.etat.lu>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Opieaccess file, is this normal?

Hi,

Here is the content of /etc/pamd/ssh, it's actually the default, I di=
dn't
change it.

auth            required        pam_nologin.so          no_warn
auth            sufficient      pam_opie.so             no_warn
no_fake_prompts
auth            requisite       pam_opieaccess.so       no_warn allow=
_local
auth            required        pam_unix.so             no_warn
try_first_pass
account         required        pam_unix.so
session         required        pam_permit.so
password        required        pam_unix.so             no_warn
try_first_pass

=CE just want to point out the I want to keep "unix password authenti=
cation"
for the users whose host or network are in opieaccess. "Unix password
authenication" should be disabled for all users present in opiekeys a=
nd
whose hosts or network is not present in opieaccess.