Date:      Tue,  4 Feb 1997 21:57:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert N Watson <rnw+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   File System Quotas + sendmail

I recently enabled quotas on my various /home* file systems with great
success (boy, are quotas a power trip :).  I was wondering what the
effects of installing quotas on my /var/mail partition would be?
sendmail runs as root, so would it be affected by the quota limitations?
 I'd like users who send mail to accounts on my system that exceed quota
limits on /var/mail to receive a bounce message pointing that out -- do
I need to do any specific configuration to get this to work right?

Thanks greatly,
Robert Watson
rnw+@andrew.cmu.edu