Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:29:58 -0400
From:      "Coffin, Dexter" <idnopheq@comcast.net>
To:        Eric Anholt <eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Mike Hogsett <hogsett@csl.sri.com>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86-4(-Servers) and Alpha 4.5-RELEASE

Hi, All!

Eric, I think I sent you an email after being pointed to your DRI
development page when 4.2 was released in ports, tho my memory is weak
in that regard.  I'm searching my email archives now

The good news is that if I am indeed wrong you are a person to
straighten the misunderstanding out.  Please read in-line below for my