Date:      17 Sep 2002 16:21:28 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        mini@freebsd.org
Subject:   Threads issue after latest buildworld

I just cvsup'd -CURRENT two hours ago, built world and kernel, then
rebooted...same as always.  Now, nautilus-2.0.7 fails to start with a
thread abort.

Fatal error '_pq_insert_head: prioq not protected!' at line 185 in file
/usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_priority_queue.c (errno = 22)
Fatal error '_waitq_insert: pq_active' at line 319 in file
/usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_priority_queue.c (errno = 35)
Abort (core dumped)

I think the problem might be related to the recent KSE commit, and the
change to i386's ucontext.h (mc_fpregs was removed).  pthread_private.h
still references this struct member.

There doesn't look to be a good equivalent to mc_fpregs anymore.  I see
npxgetregs(), but that looks to be KSE'ish.

Joe