Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:52:13 +0200
From:      Matteo Riondato <rionda@gufi.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Status of SCHED_ULE?

--=-xaszYqiWkVHJ9L3FQAdX

Il Dom, 2003-09-28 alle 15:45, Arjan van Leeuwen ha scritto:

> > Ahh I tell you the other difference. I had a USB mouse when I tried ULE
> > with 5.1-release and it stuttered. It's just a ps2 one on the current
> > kernel where it's not stuttering.
> >
> > Matt.
>=20
> I have a PS/2 mouse, I run -CURRENT from 2 days ago, and I experience the=
=20
> stuttering too.
>=20
> It happens when compiling stuff, when loading complicated pages in Mozill=
a=20
> Firebird, and when logging out of GNOME 2.4 (the 'background fade' animat=
ion=20
> brings my Athlon XP 2000+ to its knees when I use SCHED_ULE).

Same problem here, with a PS/2 Mouse on my Athlon XP 2000+, usign
Firebird, Ximian Evolution and others applications with SCHED_ULE.

--=20
Rionda aka Matteo Riondato
G.U.F.I Staff Member (http://www.gufi.org)
BSD-FAQ-it Main Developer (http://www.gufi.org/~rionda)
GPG key at: http://www.riondabsd.net/riondagpg.asc
Sent from: kaiser.sig11.org running FreeBSD-5.1-CURRENT

--=-xaszYqiWkVHJ9L3FQAdX

--=-xaszYqiWkVHJ9L3FQAdX--