Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:21:35 -0500
From:      Rafi Lurman <rlurman@adelphia.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing Mozilla plugins (Gnome)

It seems I have installed both RealPlayer and Java correctly for mozilla
in FBSD 4.9, but when I go to Help->About Plugins in Mozilla it shows no
plugins. This is what I did...

In /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla-gtk2/plugins,
# ln -s
/usr/home/rafi/j2re1.4.2_02/plugin/i386/ns610-gcc32/libjavaplugin_oji.so

And that is supposed to have worked but doesn't.

And for RealPlayer 8 I copied rpnp.so to the plugin directory but that
too doesn't show up.

Could this not be the correct directory for mozilla? It's the only place
I found a plugins directory for mozilla.