Date:      Thu, 02 Mar 1995 14:13:02 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Remy.Card@masi.ibp.fr (Remy CARD)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, jvh@cs.hut.fi
Subject:   Re: Mach 4 and Lites note available

> 	Yesterday, I had promised to update my note describing how to build
> and run Mach 4 and Lites on a PC running FreeBSD 2.x.  Okay, I have updated
> it and I have uploaded to ftp.FreeBSD.org in /pub/FreeBSD/incoming.  The
> file is called mach4-lites.

Cool!

Hmmm.  I wonder.  What would people think about us putting a copy of
LITES on the next FreeBSD 2.1 CDROM?  We could include some simple
usage instructions on what LITES was and explain how to layer it onto
the FreeBSD 2.1 installation for intrepid Mach explorers, plus we
could include whatever research papers were relevant.

Comments?  I assume that this would be legal?

						Jordan