Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 2004 02:17:52 +1030
From:      LEI CHEN <adam.chen@tpg.com.au>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: about the tmpmfs="YES" in rc.conf

I've just added those two options into /etc/rc.conf and commented out
the line in /etc/fstab.

It works! :)

df -h output is :
Filesystem  size  used  avail  capacity  Mounted on
/dev/md0    31M   16k   28M    0%        /tmp

I am just wondering what would be the mfs size that suitable for me? I
have PIII 850 256MB laptop.

Cheers,
LEI