Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 1995 01:47:56 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        agl@redline.ru (Anthony Graphics)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Nice joke at ftp.freebsd.org

> When I've downloaded 85% of the 2.0-950322-SNAP/bin
> somebody wiped it out right away. Could somebody tell me where
> I could pick up this stuff?

Sorry about that!  You had the bad luck to come in during a space crunch
when I was looking frantically for space for the even later snapshot of
950412-SNAP, which is also there.  I don't guarantee to keep ALL the
snapshots, just the most recent.  I'll send you the MIRROR site list
so that you can complete the 0322-SNAP if that's what you wish to do.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

					Jordan