Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:23:12 -0700
From:      Eric Anholt <eric@anholt.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   AGP on Intel 965

--=-gcnCxn6pWL7oUBZwHYb1

I've put up a preliminary patch for AGP on the 965 chipsets:
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/agp-i965-2.diff

It seems to work for 2D, but if I start with DRI, the system hangs.  The
serial port on my box appears to be broken, so I haven't debugged it
beyond there.  Since DRI hangs, I haven't cleaned up/committed the patch
yet.

If anyone else has such a system and is interested in getting full
graphics support for it, debugging that hang might be the next step.

--=20
Eric Anholt                             anholt@FreeBSD.org
eric@anholt.net                         eric.anholt@intel.com

--=-gcnCxn6pWL7oUBZwHYb1