Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:03:49 -0700
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        freebsd-rc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysrc(8) -- a sysctl(8)-like utility for managing rc.conf(5)

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 17:01 -0700, Devin Teske wrote:
> > [...]
> > Behold... sysrc(8) v2.0

GAH!!!!

Sorry for the multiple post.

Duplicate post was caused by e-mail problems (our company switched
domains today, from `@vicor.com' to `@fisglobal.com'), and things
bounced.

The triplicate post was caused by human error (forgot that Ctrl-Enter in
Evolution sends the e-mail, while Ctrl-Enter in other e-mail readers is
contextual-newline). Grrrr.
--
Devin