Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:00:12 +0400
From:      =?koi8-r?B?4czFy9PBzsTSIOnXwc7P1w?= <an_ivanov@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   small question

Hello!

  First of all, excuse me for my bad english...

  I have a small question about new version of FreeBSD.
  Can I install and run 4.1 on PC witn ABIT SA6R motherboard
  with i815e and integrated HPT370 ATA-100 RAID controller?
  I plan to use this configuration as small server (Samba
  and Netatalk).
  Two ATA100 HDs will be the RAID-1 mirrors and one or two
  ATA disks will be on standard IDE ports.
  Does the 4.1 kernel support this configuration or I must
  upgrade to 4.1.1?

  Thanks!
--

 Alexander                          mailto:an_ivanov@mail.ru