Date:      Thu, 03 Mar 2011 00:46:54 +0000
From:      Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64 <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   8.2-RELEASE Sparc64 tinderbox available..

Hi Folks

I have a tinderbox ready to roll for building ports for the 8.2 RELEASE.
Currently I am building the ports that I maintain...

If anybody needs their ports building/testing drop us a line and I'll
arrange it.

I intend to cache the distfiles during the night and build throughout
the day... My ISP is a tad expensive units wise during working hours.

I am looking to build the useful ports, then host the packages
somewhere...  If anyone has suggestions for ports they find useful send
us a list and I'll see what I can do.

Will be implementing ccache soon to see if it speeds things up a little.

Regards

Craig Butler