Date:      Wed, 11 May 2011 07:18:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   multimedia/gstreamer is not respecting environment upon linking stage

Hello multimedia,

Why I appreciate such prompt updating (there aren't
any release informations available, but I digress..) ,
multimedia/gstreamer in linking stage forcefully invokes
base linker, while whole (successful) build was done with
gcc/binutils from ports and fails miserably due to
unrecognized options.

While I'm not asking for explicit support for non-base
compilers, something isn't quite right when building
environment is not respected.  There were no such
problems with previous release, something changed
on gstreamer side?

best regards,
- Jakub Lach