Date:      Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:52:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joe Sciulli <jsciulli2003@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: does phpvirtualbox support remote console? or virtualbox supports vnc without X?

This page http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch07.html said VBoxHeadless does=
 support remote desktop without X Window system on the host at all.=A0 Howe=
ver, just like phpvirtualvox, it's also through the VRDP support, which app=
ears to be deprived into VirtualBox extension=0A    package since virtualbo=
x 4.0, that is NOT available to freebsd.

So, what is the solution to have remote console of virtualbox guests on fre=
ebsd host since virtualbox 4.0?=20