Date:      Sun, 09 Nov 1997 22:50:53 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Peter Mutsaers <plm@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newest Pentium bug (fatal)

I don't know, but I'd say it's also time for this thread to die in
-hackers.

I've read about 30 mails on the topic and I think we're all more than
clear now on the fact that Pentiums have a bug, Intel is making some
dubious claims about it and nobody knows what their return policy is
going to be (ask your Intel salesman or your local computer dealer -
they're likely to know as little about such things as we are :-).

In any case, this is a generic x86 problem and no longer of *specific*
interest to FreeBSD - I'm sure that the comp.arch.x86 newsgroup will
have more information.

Thanks.

					Jordan