Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:07:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Russell D. Murphy" <rdmurphy@vt.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   natd and MS Network Neighborhood

Is there any way to get MS's Network Neighborhood to see across a natd
firewall?

My laptop periodically runs W95.  From my desk, it connects through my
FreeBSD box running natd; networking is mostly (telnet, ftp, netscape,
etc.) fine, but MS's Network Neighborhood never sees the rest of the
dept. network (including the samba server running on the natd host).

I'm running:

neale [rdmurphy]% uname -a
FreeBSD neale.econ.vt.edu 2.2.8-STABLE FreeBSD 2.2.8-STABLE #0:
  Mon Dec 14 18:58:12 EST 1998
  root@neale.econ.vt.edu:/usr/src/sys/compile/NEALE  i386

Thanks-

Russ Murphy