Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2019 18:05:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      sylvain.saboua@free.fr
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, tech-misc@netbsd.org
Subject:   Re: BACK TO BASICS

> "Nick Holland - nick@holland-consulting.net"
> Envoy=C3=A9: Jeudi 10 Octobre 2019 03:24AM
>=20
> On 10/9/19 11:19 AM, openbsd.ssab@0sg.net wrote:
> > Here's what I think.
> ...[bla bla bla]...
> > Amirite ? ;)
>=20
> I don't know.  Let's see your work.
>=20
> I don't care what your theoretical arguments are, I want to see
> results.

Well then you'll only have the website provided...

But actually my question is more rethorical.
Deep down, I'm actually so saddened to see the original, and still
performing, UNIX has become so divided first splitting into three
*BSD communities, and then further diluted efforts with GNU and the
Linux kernel...

That's all I was trying to say.

Sylvain S