Date:      Sat, 9 Jan 2010 16:52:57 -0800
From:      "Don O'Neil" <lists@lizardhill.com>
To:        "'Polytropon'" <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        php-general@lists.php.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Clean PHP 5.2.12 Build Core Dumping

Ok... well, your idea is a good one, but it seems that the port is broken.

I did a port update, which brought in the latest php build info from
December, but when I run 'make' (without even editing the Makefile to add my
own other modules I need) I get this:

X11BASE is now deprecated.  Unset X11BASE in make.conf and try again.
*** Error code 1

Not even sure where it's getting that error message from, since I can't find
any reference to X11BASE in any of the files in the package, or in my env.

Any ideas?