Date:      Wed, 8 Feb 1995 16:12:27 -0600 (CST)
From:      Greg Rowe <greg@mn.interact.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   FreeBSD on a Compaq ?

Has anyone managed to get FreeBSD running on a Compaq DeskPro 66M ? I'm using
the boot floppies from the latest Snap, but I can't get it to see the 3C503
card or the expanded memory card on the EISA Bus. Is there anything special
about FreeBSD reading the EISA configuration from ROM or does it need to be
on a disk partition (it isn't)? Thanks.

--
Greg Rowe                           |
US West - Interact Services         | INTERNET greg@mn.interact.net

    To err is human, to really foul up requires the root password.